View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
0700700 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 08-12-2005, 00:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy
Yes, I've got different tariffs with one operator for the different FL mobiles, one listed as personal rate, 25p and 27p. I think the 663 number is almost like an Austrian prefix on A1. It may be that some companies (including even BT for a while?) defined this as a landline number as it isn't in the mobiles list.

O2 isn't directly providing the facility, but callthrough numbers that are in the inclusive minutes, and one provider has/had a tariff mistake.
spoke to Orange regarding this and kinda tried to explain them why i was particularly interested in calling +423663 .... anyways since the guy could not give me a definite answer i asked for them to send a message to the their techinical support team to figure out the pricing...

Anyways according to them it doesnt matter what type of numer it is , as long as it starts with the +423 prefix its charged as 20p/min and if you buy your calling abroad minutes beforehand it drops to 16p/min

Andy sorry to be kinda of offtopic but i was wondering if you could let give me a quick rundown from your research on calling rates for +423 (RIING) and +354 (9mobile)... i am only interested in mobile phone tarriffs for calling those numbers, as i am always running about