View Single Post
Old
  (#14)
kaydee (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 05-04-2006, 18:52

Thanks very much for your help with this. Having previously used a GSM provider that didn't require any additional modem strings, I wasn't aware of this requirement.

Adding the "+cgdcont=1" seemed to help a bit, but unfortunately, the rest of the string would cause the phone to error, no matter what combination I tried. (The error was an actual error with the phone, rather than the GRPS Paramaters problem from before, so that is at least progress!)

The strange thing is that after specifying the CID of the data profile for WIND (on my phone it is 4), everytime I try to connect and then check the data profile, the APN is blank. I re-enter the APN on the data profile on the phone, try connecting, and then check and it is blank again.

Any suggestions on how to format the string required to pass the APN using my T200 phone would be greatly appreciated!

(BTW, I'm in Czech right now, and my RIIING phone take 4-5 tries before it will actually call me back when I try to place a call. In Germany it worked great.)

Kelly.