View Single Post
Old
  (#6)
Ties Brants (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 30-08-2009, 11:47

@ djbob: I think there was some discussion here about the SFR Iphone offer. But not really sure if there was someone who actually knew how it exactly worked.
edit: see this one: http://www.prepaidgsm.net/forum/euro...er-phones.html

note that the 500 mb option is now 12 euro's. But that the 500 mb is not really enforced. However smtp is not included in the bundle. I think you can only use 10 mb of smtp traffic before you start to pay for it. Not really sure about it, because I didn't use smtp.

The sim card is really expensive, not sure if you can get it cheaper, maybe on ebay. An other problem in France is that your credit expires really fast. So keeping the sim card alive for next year can be somewhat expensive.

@inquistor:

I tried the ussd menu and I have an account on Portail Orange, but I was unable to find a way to disable it. on Portail Orange it says that I have the internet max option, but it doesn't say until when. And I don't see the option to disable it.
It is not really too much of a problem, because when I use the card I want to have the internet max option active anyway.