Frequency and Technology: GSM 900/1800
Prepaid Package Cost (Just SIM): LTL 9.49/7.00 - ? 2.75/2.02
Documents needed: none
Prepaid Package Validity: 100 days for credit, 300 for the card
CSD access: no
GPRS/EDGE access: no
UMTS access: no
SIM applications: no
Manual included: Yes, in Lithuanian with some few info in English and Russian too
Refill amounts: LT 10, 20, 35, 50
Availability: almost everywere: kiosks, drug stores, petrol stations (Statoil, Lukoil)...
Competitors: Omnitel, Bite

More In-Depth Information

Buying:

The Good:
Pildyk is really easy to find, everywhere you see a Tele2 sticker they have the prepaid kit and refills too. And it's very cheap to buy. No documents are needed, it's really a joke to have it!
Pildyk is the cheapest prepaid starting kit in Lithuania by far.

The Bad:
Nothing bad, maybe you have to speak some Lithuanian sometime!

Usage:

The Good:
Pildyk is great, a bit cheaper than the 2 competitors, coverage was good everywhere I went (mainly Vilnius, Kaunas and Klaipeda), I really cannot complain. I refilled it a couple of times very easily. Great "free" roaming in Latvia and Estonia, you do not pay incoming calls and "Baltic Calls" are cheap.
Longer validity period compared to the competitors.

The Bad:
There seems to be no data connection available.
The billing is per 30 seconds after the first minute, international SMS are more expensive than national ones.

TIPS:
No tips, just use it!

FINAL THOUGHTS:
I think Pildyk is the cheapest option for travellers to Lithuania, but if you need more services, such as data calls, I think Bite could be better. The validity with Tele2 is very long, so it could be a good choice also for this reason.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim