(#9)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Exclamation 18-02-2010, 07:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSimCard View Post
dr torch,

It sounds like we might be a good option for you as we have excellent rates in Asia. We offer free incoming calls in S. Korea and it would be $0.45/min USD to call Canada. GPRS data is available and we have local Canadian numbers that you can add to your account to forward calls to your international number (it costs you $0.35/min USD to receive calls through the local Canadian number).

I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks,
James
James, this is SPAM to me and I asked you yesterday to NOT spam on this forum. As I wrote you in private, and now in public, we accept sellers to write here only for helping their customers if they have problems with YOUR product. We cannot accept promotional messages like the one I'm quoting here. This is my first and last warning, the next one will be a ban.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim