View Single Post
Old
  (#9)
Florin (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 25-08-2009, 09:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPA View Post
To all of you who would want to top-up a Polish phone with a CREDIT CARD issued by a NON-POLISH BANK. This is IMPOSSIBLE. All operators in Poland created a cartel with the same conditions of service. When you try to to top-up on the internet or in the ATM you are deceived by a card logo being displayed. But after going through all the motions, including you own bank credit card authorisation you will get a message that the transaction did not go through.The secret is "regulamin" which you tick off as accepted which states that ONLY CARDS ISSUED BY POLISH BANKS ARE ACCEPTED. I complained to the operators and to credit card for merchant violation, all without success. I have been trying for years to find a site which would allow me to recharge Polish phone with a foreign card. At some stage it was possible through PayPal but now even that option disappeard. If you know the way please let me know. It would be of great help.
tpa
South Africa
Hello TPA!

Sorry to say but you are wrong 100%. I used this site >> A-Gadka - Do?adowania telefonów na kart? w Orange Go, Pop, Simplus, Sami Swoi, Tak Tak, Heyah, Play! , to recharge my Heyah Account. I am from Romania, and I used a usual ROMANIAN DEBT CARD to make this transaction and it works!!

First time, I get from google into hundreds of sites from that you can top-up your Polish prepay accounts but all of them were working only with Polish Bank, but I never stop looking and I found this one, and tried to do so and I receive in matter of minutes a sms on my phone that my account was recharged.

You should search more before making a statement like this.

Good luck!

Last edited by Florin; 25-08-2009 at 09:10.. Reason: added print screen