View Single Post
Old
  (#5)
rotterdam2000 (Offline)

Default I would suggest - 17-12-2006, 20:19

Hello I would suggest you to use T-Mobile A the network is cheap for gprs and one can top up with credit card. Validity stay's when one makes a call or send a sms every 6 months.
And the longer you stay customar tje more bonus reduction gets up to 30 % after 1 and a half year.
www.t-monile.com

Orange is a validy that is un limited but one has to pay for gprs 6 euro's for (now ) 6 mb datatraffic after that one pay's 2 euro's per Mb.
Orange World has to be activated.
www.ornage.nl

Telfort has a need be top up every 1 year and 1 mb is approx 5 euro, but one can send and recieve data ( email ) with their phone via gprs 100kb is approx 15 to 50 eurocent ( veries by customar service repressentitive)
www.telfort.nl

Never use vodafone or KPN or Hema you can use however Albert Hein Mobiel ( that's Telfort network )
www.ah.nl www.hema.nl .

Or when one does live in Belgium or Germany one can considder www.ayyildiz.nl to call cheap to those countries and Turkey 17ect/min
Or use www.lycatel.com and watch the site of www.united-mobile.com

And take a look at www.yiggers.nl and www.trendcall.com ( sites are in Dutch )

Maybe also a good idea is to look at www.voipbuster.com you can make calls internationally for local gsm rates provided you filled the deatil in correctly at the website when one has logged in.

Also one can make webactivated calls and sens sms at 5 eurocent a piece.
And one can pay with paypal and moneybookers and www.clickandbuy.com much easyer.

t-mobile rates 8 all over Telfort rates a 6-7 and Orange rates a 9 in mine personal opinion.
Customar services is the cheapest with t-mobile 25 ct per call Orange is the same ass one pay's calling a 06-xx number and Telfort 20 ct= the call from one gsm or to a gsm number.
1200 is customar service and 1244 is the up line nearly all do use these except for vodafoen 1200 only.

Telfort uses free voicemail ( listening ) other you have to pay for listening.
T-Mobile has the cheapest sms 7 ct in the 24/7 plan with www.qick.nl you cab send the cheapest sms to abbroad 10 cent/sms

Have fun. .