Thread: Xxsim
View Single Post
Old
  (#30)
Eustar (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 20-09-2012, 11:17

I was informed by a friend that has an option TravelSim can be used to Xxsim, example: free calls from Skype to TravelSim

I activated the option for free calls Skype-TravelSim, Xxsim upheld

ACTIVATE SKYPE FOR YOUR TRAVELSIM

Dear Partner!

We are happy to announce new USSD commands for activation and deactivation of Free calls from Skype to TravelSim! Now customers can manage the service on their own!

To activate Free calls from Skype to TravelSim, dial *146*711#
When the feature is activated the user will see on the screen: "Skype calls are enabled. Incoming calls from Skype are charged".

To deactivate Free calls from Skype to TravelSim, dial *146*710#
When the feature is deactivated the user will see on the screen: " Skype calls are disabled. To enable please dial *146*711#

To check the status of the feature Free calls from Skype to TravelSim, dial *146*712#

The user will see on the screen: "Skype calls are disabled. To enable please dial *146*711#" or "Skype calls are enabled. Incoming calls from Skype are charged." (0.15€)

All the best

Your TravelSIM Shop Team

Free Skype internet calls and cheap calls to phones online - Skype

I registered and this feature of TravelSim to Xxsim "MOBILEMILES"

-> http://www.mobilemiles.com/home.php <-

Seanet roaming prices (the same explanation for xxsim)

Imagine you are cruising on a ferry across the North Sea between Newcastle and Amsterdam
and you realize that you have to call home.Or someone back home has to call you. But you’re hundreds of kilometers from the nearest cellular operator’s service area. So what do you do? Use TravelSIM!

You can use your mobile phone with TravelSIM regularly onboard while at sea,*make and receive calls, send and receive SMS messages.

The rates we offer on Seanet’s Maritime coverage:

* Incoming call - 0.30 EUR/min
**Outgoing call - 0.71 EUR/min

SMS rates:

Classic SMS EUR - 0.35 EUR
Starting 11 May 2011 it is possible to use data roaming in Seanet network.
The GPRS Data rate is 17.31 EUR per 1 MB with 10KB billing increment.

The updated list of vessels with coverage can be found on http://seanetonboard.com/ -> List of vessels.
At the moment there are 36 cruise ships where outstanding roaming prices are applied.

Cruise and save!
TravelSIM Team

My favorite sim and VoIP for roaming in Europe and worldwide:

UWT-mobile and Xxsim: for call+sms in Europa extern and Worldwide
ToggleMobile: for internet+call+sms only in EU intern
(VoIP/Sip) FriendCaller or SipCall.ch
: Worldwide sms+call

Last edited by Eustar; 20-09-2012 at 11:35..