Thread: WorldSim
View Single Post
Old
  (#19)
WorldSIM (Offline)
Amateur Member

Exclamation 11-07-2011, 15:48

Hi,

As we are already in contact with you since Saturday through email there's nothing much to say here, just to apologise for the delay on the feedback from our Customer Service team.

We are making all our best efforts to improve our products and services and also our Customer Experience.

All your feedback is much appreciated, feel free to give us suggestions for example on how to explain the data roaming configuration in a better and more efficient way.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
WorldSIM
Marketing Dpt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieb View Post
I purchased Worldsim because it advertised "Data" and "SMS" in addition to voice services.
At this point I am a very unhappy customer.
It took me 4 days to be able to get internet access, because the instructions were incomplete. I am currently in Belgium and roaming is extermely slow!! This is not acceptable for the rates charged!
Then I have the same problem as gouwe28 - I cannot receive incoming SMS messages. I have logged a query on the Worldsim website and sent a E-mail to "info@worldsim.com" and have received no response. Perhaps Sohia Sousa can also talk to her customer support friends on my behalf.
Or maybe gouwe28 has fix - ifso please let me know.