View Single Post
Old
  (#18)
RoadRunnerUS (Offline)

Default 02-11-2009, 08:27

I have to tell you guys, you are not representing the voice of the general public. The general public does not want to go with 5-6 different SIM cards. The general public does not want to set a US number that will relay your calls. Hey, now I need to search the Internet how to do that? And I probably have to pay for the service even if I am not using it.

To tell you the truth, the general public have hard time to replace a SIM card in the phone… So to me, all these suggestion sound like “The academy said”, bla, bla, bla. If you guys enjoying it – fine. If you feel comfortable calling someone and ask him to call you back, that is fine too. The rest of us will use SimCardGlobal.com, RoamSimple.com and the rest of the good guys.

It might cost us a little more, I am not even sure about that, but it is easy to use. You buy it once in a life time, and the number is yours forever. You don’t need to think, hey I am traveling to Estonia today, which card should I use. Is incoming calls in Russia free, so maybe I need to purchase a local SIM? Get real, talking on vacation is part of the vacation, not a rocket science.

As for SimCardGlobal discrepancies you mentioned, I do not see it on the web site now. Maybe it was fixed. It says "Your unused airtime credit never expires as long as your card is active"