View Single Post
Old
  (#4)
petkow (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 12-05-2010, 08:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrokerny View Post
Do simyo.es and MÁSmovil definitely allow voip? I thought i saw somewhere that simyo does not...
Simyo does though not officially. For me it gets classed as ordinary data, and it works well. I have not used MASmovil, but I hear VoIP works with them too.

Quote:
Can i order them online to the US or only a Spanish address?
Only to a spanish address.

Quote:
edit,since i only need for one week, does simyo have a weekly or daily plan or only the monthy(tarifa plana 1gb) and (tarifa diaria movil) per/mb plan?
No, only the 1 month deal. I don't actually think it is great value any more. A better deal is still available if you can get a hold of an old style tariff which costs 5 Euros for 500MB. Simyo themselves are not selling them anymore, but perhaps there are sellers on ebay? I am not sure though, as people who have these older SIM's are now holding on to them tight! People who have them will remain on the old tariff.

Quote:
what is the MÁSmovil plan called-link?, i cannot locate/translate on their site?
Masmovil Homepage
They are one of the few Spanish operators that have English pages throughout their site too. Their internet offering (called Tarifa Plana) has been discussed elsewhere on this forum too, so it might help to search for that. Here is the page though:
Masmovil: Internet