View Single Post
Old
  (#7)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 26-04-2014, 09:54

Unfortunately, Heyah is no longer great for account validity. (The 365-day expiration is gone, only retained for existing customers, who have to pay 3 zloty per month for it.) In fact, they have now resorted to dirty tricks.

They have a new Daily tariff (dniĆ³wka), and whatever its merits, Heyah is sending users plenty of SMS suggesting they try out "free internet" and the like. But if you agree, you are automatically switched to the new tariff - and your account validity drops to 7 DAYS.

And you can't switch back. (This is hidden in the FAQ section on the Heyah website.)

I lost just under a year of validity doing this - which costs 200 zloty on Heyah. And as I already have plenty of credit, I will now have to spend even more money just to be able to access it after the 7 days are up.

I'd suggest users in Poland look at Virgin Mobile instead - which gives you 365 days after any top-up. (www.virginmobile.pl)

Current DE: Vodafone, Netzklub; PL: Klucz, Virgin; UK: Giffgaff, Vodafone; US: T-Mobile; CA: 7-Eleven; IT: Vodafone; UA: Kyivstar; FR: Bouygues; GR: Vodafone
Former DE: Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2, Blauworld, 01051mobile, Solomo, Lycamobile, Simyo, Congstar, Fonic, Edeka Mobile, Lidl Mobile; PL: Heyah, Era, Virgin, Sami Swoi, Orange, POP, iPlus, Carrefour Mova, Telepin Mobi, Play, Lycamobile, T-Mobile; UK: Vodafone, T-Mobile, Virgin; US: T-Mobile, AT&T, Lycamobile; CZ: Vodafone, Oskar; ES: Lebara; GR: Vodafone, Wind; UA: Vodafone; IL: Orange; TR: Turkcell