View Single Post
Old
  (#10)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 10-10-2007, 19:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeble8 View Post
I now have my own Codice Fiscale, I had seen the info at the bottom of the page but never paid attention to it.
No you don't -- you have just invented a string of numbers and letters that resembles a plausible codice fiscale. If you want a real one, you'll have to go to the nearest tax office in Italy. (It usually only takes a few minutes and you get an official-looking piece of paper.)

If you think being able to make up your own tax number says something about the efficiency of the Italian tax system, you'd probably be right...

Current DE: Vodafone, Netzklub; PL: Klucz, Virgin; UK: Giffgaff, Vodafone; US: T-Mobile; CA: 7-Eleven; IT: Vodafone; UA: Kyivstar; FR: Bouygues; GR: Vodafone
Former DE: Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2, Blauworld, 01051mobile, Solomo, Lycamobile, Simyo, Congstar, Fonic, Edeka Mobile, Lidl Mobile; PL: Heyah, Era, Virgin, Sami Swoi, Orange, POP, iPlus, Carrefour Mova, Telepin Mobi, Play, Lycamobile, T-Mobile; UK: Vodafone, T-Mobile, Virgin; US: T-Mobile, AT&T, Lycamobile; CZ: Vodafone, Oskar; ES: Lebara; GR: Vodafone, Wind; UA: Vodafone; IL: Orange; TR: Turkcell