View Single Post
Old
  (#10)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 20-06-2006, 16:39

Glad to see TMO USA coverage has improved via roaming (East Tennessee was a big problem, now fixed), but being outside the US most of the time I'm annoyed they haven't enabled international prepaid roaming. About a year ago, two TMO operators told me "we're working on it" and "we'll be adding it soon" but nothing has happened. Seeing as how, at a minimum, adding roaming on the other national T-Mobile networks (Germany, UK, Czech, etc) would be very easy, I don't see what the wait is for; I'm sure they use the same billing software that everyone else does. And if the point were to cripple prepaid vs. pstpaid, why would they keep saying they plan to add international roaming?

Current DE: Vodafone, Netzklub; PL: Klucz, Virgin; UK: Giffgaff, Vodafone; US: T-Mobile; CA: 7-Eleven; IT: Vodafone; UA: Kyivstar; FR: Bouygues; GR: Vodafone
Former DE: Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2, Blauworld, 01051mobile, Solomo, Lycamobile, Simyo, Congstar, Fonic, Edeka Mobile, Lidl Mobile; PL: Heyah, Era, Virgin, Sami Swoi, Orange, POP, iPlus, Carrefour Mova, Telepin Mobi, Play, Lycamobile, T-Mobile; UK: Vodafone, T-Mobile, Virgin; US: T-Mobile, AT&T, Lycamobile; CZ: Vodafone, Oskar; ES: Lebara; GR: Vodafone, Wind; UA: Vodafone; IL: Orange; TR: Turkcell