View Single Post
Old
  (#5)
Telekom (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 10-07-2012, 23:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockjock View Post
Got news there was a deal from Wind mobile in Canada ( Vimpelcom ) so i had a bloke in the office take my sim for the " international " sim card and it was far too easy.. when the sim arrived it did not work, I was not surprised so I called in. Anyone on Wind in Canada knows you must Call in again and again and again and then you have a slim chance to get things done right. Well after 3 weeks, and over 10 calls in … nothing. I can see now why they are in such trouble. The worst customer service I have ever had. Now after seeing an interview with winds new owners I have to ask how are they going to survive with out LTE? Even T-Mobile is dumping AWS .. thankfully my nexus was a free phone and I am able to use it elsewhere.

anyone want to buy my ambassadors account please let me know. PM is best.
Where did you get the idea that T-Mobile was dumping AWS? They paid a lot of money for that spectrum. They're hardly going to "dump" it. And you can put LTE on any frequency. You do need the correct radio and consumer equipment. AT&T before their failed attempt to acquire T-Mobile had designs on LTE using AWS until that deal fell through.

--
Current SIMs:

AT&T US
T-Mobile US
T-Mobile NL
Fido CA
Orange IL