Old
  (#3)
powerlifter (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 19-05-2011, 17:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmykimmy View Post
i travelled to UK before and i got a global sim from the usual place
i ordered online, i got to receive it prior to my trip.since it's a global sim, i can use it worldwide.they also have a feature that u can forward all your calls from US to anywhere u travel. low rates and free incoming calls.
Just to let you know both intouch and Telestial have a high markup. I have dealt with both companies. If you are going to the UK first buy a local sim, and use it all the EU. I have vodaphone, but do your research and get the sim that fits your circumstance. To keep the sim alive you need to send a SMS once every 180 days, Of course this is for vodaphone check with your carrier. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that you can get a top up card in any country to give you more credit, again I am talking vodaphone. As I travel to London on most trips to Europe I top up there so I have never needed to top up elsewhere. Hope this helps It sounds like I work for vodaphone. I do not just a good customer. I know there are cheaper rates, but this works for me.

[size=1]Prepaid cards, Moldova Tempo, Kyrg Republic BiTel, India Hutch, Bulgaria Mtel, Vodafone, UK. Etisalat. UAE. Afghan Wireless, Afghanistan. Three, UK. T-mobile post-paid.

Phones Gsm Iphone6+

Last edited by andy; 19-06-2011 at 09:56.. Reason: spam removed from quote