Thread: Toggle Mobile
View Single Post
Old
  (#373)
petkow (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 07-01-2014, 17:32

Hi inquisitor and everyone else. Yes the "Swiss" thing also somehow bothers me everytime I travel to Switzerland. It does seem a tad bit unprofessional.

From what I can see though, everyone here at least seems to have a little better luck with Toggle customer service than I do. Any tips or pointers on how I can escalate things with them? I have emailed them, called them etc. and someone always promises to get back to me, but several days have gone by without any resolve whatsover for fairly straight forward issues. On the off-chance that they read these forums, (as I saw higher up), let's see if this can speed things up.

My first experience of roaming outside of one of the Toggle Mobile countries has been disapointing. I am in Mexico, and was receiving calls to my normal UK toggle number without problems. It works as advertised at 19p per incoming call which is all good. I then phoned them to specifically query how much I would get charged to recieve an incoming on my Spanish number (which incidentally was not working originally). I was assured that this would be charged the same though straight after this I was charged almost 20 pounds on a single incoming call (around 10 mins). Apart from the fact that it is contradictory to what I was told, this does not seem to match up with any pricing they have listed anywhere!

Does anyone else have experience of receiving a call on another local number while outside of the main Toggle countries? How much do you get charged at?

I do apologise for not being so active on this forum anymore. I do realise I am the one missing out!