SIM applications: No
Manual included: No
Refill amounts: never refilled
Availability: online shop
Competitors: United Mobile, Hop, Callkey, 09

More In-Depth Information

Buying:

The Good:
Finally the online shop is working, I never tried it (just had a simcard for testing), but it should have no problems. The staff at Travelsim is very friendly. Startup price is a little lower than many competitors.

The Bad:
None that I can think about.

Usage:

The Good:
The service works well with Siemens and Sony-Ericsson phones, while I had some problems with my LG, but it's LG's fault, I had the same issues with United Mobile and other callback services. Good connection, voice quality is not bad. Very good coverage, free incoming calls in Russia.

The Bad:
Two numbers, one for voice calls and one for SMS, which is quite unusual and not so practical. There are some too high rates, expecially out of Europe. No free incoming calls in Italy and several other European countries.

TIPS:
None.

FINAL THOUGHTS:
I think Travelsim is another good offer, with slightly different target compared to United Mobile. In some countries it's better UM, in others Travelsim, so it's almost perfect if you have both!

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim