Old
  (#6)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 07-01-2006, 11:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidindc
The information on the site here is confusing - it's not to me clear whether data services are available on a pay-as-you-go-basis with these SIM cards or whether you have to sign long-term contracts.
I think you didn't notice the name of this site: PrePaidGSM. Here we list ONLY prepaid (Pay as you go) offers, so all the info you read on this site is about prepaid plans, no contracts at all.

So what you read on TIM or Wind page is about their prepaid offers; I didn't list any contract offer, we are not interested about them on this site. All the rates you see in the pages I linked you are the ones you pay if yo buy an Italian PAYG sim card.

Talking about data calls there are some prepaid bundles as well, for example with Wind you can get 1GB (in Italy, 200MB in internationsl roaming) of data for EUR 20.00. It's valid for 1 month, then you pay other EUR 20.00 for the following months unless you unsubrscibe. That's not a contract, there are no limitations, it's just a prepaid bundle.

Something similar is available on TIM as well, you pay EUR 25.00 and have 9GB on nights&weekends.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim