Old
  (#250)
HappyCamp (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 31-08-2013, 21:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by willemijns View Post
FYI vectonemobile is now a competitor of this offer
I'm not sure how competitive they are in the Toggle Mobile "local number" countries. Outside of those countries they are competitive though..

But Toggle Mobile seems to be a much better deal in their "local number" countries.

For example in Denmark and calling within Denmark costs are:
Toggle Mobile: 3 pence/minute to landline, 9p/min to mobile, 9 pence for outgoing SMS, 15 p/megabyte data, and free incoming calls.

Vectone Mobile: 24 pence/minute outgoing calls, 8 pence for outgoing SMS, 45 p/megabyte data, and 7p/minute incoming calls. If you use "Smart Roam" (a callback service) than outgoing calls drop to 14p/min.

Now in countries like Czech Republic and Hungary that are not Toggle Mobile "local number" countries than Vectone has slightly better rates overall. Vectone rates are the same as above but Toggle mobile in Czech Republic & Hungary is: 23 pence/minute to landline and mobile, 7 pence for outgoing SMS, 67 p/megabyte data, and 19 p/min for incoming calls.

Maybe I'm missing something. I didn't spend a lot of time on the Vectone website.

T-Mobile $30 "Wal-mart plan". Unlimited data & text. 100 voice minutes per month.

Europe 2013 vacation:
Piranha-Mobile and Truphone plus the following
AT: T-Mobile, CZ: Tesco Mobile, DE: Lidl & Toggle Mobile, DK: Telia & Toggle Mobile, ES: Toggle Mobile, FR: Orange & Toggle Mobile, HU: T-Mobile, SE: Telenor & Toggle Mobile