Thread: Croatia updates
View Single Post
Old
  (#1)
petkow (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default Croatia updates - 23-08-2010, 18:11

A few updates regarding some prepaid offers in Croatia. There seem to be 2 popular cards easily available from Kiosks in many touristy areas. Both are aimed at the tourist market, and have multilingual literature. I picked up the first of these, and unfortunately could not find out many details about the second (Tele2) offer. However, I am sure more can be found out from their website directly.

1. VIP Tourist SIM. Cost: 25 Kuna (approx €3.50). Credit included: 25 Kuna. Special features. Calls to all Croatian phones (mobile and fixed) and to most European landlines for 1 Kuna/minute (approx. 13.7c/min). Also SMS worldwideis charged at 1 Kuna, as well as each Megabyte of mobile data.

2. Tele2 Tourist SIM. Cost: 50 Kuna. (approx. €7) Credit Included: 25 Kuna. Special features. €0.07 worldwide calls (with some obvious exceptions). Free worldwide SMS for the duration of the SIM card validity (unknown). I do not think this SIM has any data functionality.

Hope this helps someone. Apologies to any unanswered PM's or emails while I was on holiday!