Thread: Gymsim
View Single Post
Old
  (#25)
mingelli (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 22-03-2009, 13:57

Hi,

can you please let me know if this card +44 offers free call diverting to other numbers including mobiles.
Thanks
Claudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg7feq View Post
Test report GYMSIM Vietnam and Cambodia:

After arrival in Hanoi the card had some problems to be reached ("The number you have dialled is not assigned"). A call with the very kind customer care hotline and the problem was solved within a few hours. They even called my parents in Vietnam and explained them how to swap networks on the phone to avoid problems.
Next pro: The full money we used when it was still patchy was refunded completely to the card balance.

After that the card worked very well in Vietnam, in one network outgoing SMS did not work - but when swapping networks it was fine. Voice quality crystal clear, DID was always transferred on the calls.

Cambodia: When there was coverage (very patchy there) the card worked like a charm, no issues at all.

Overall we were very content with the card and the service, the call cost to the +44787 number from here was very moderate as well, calls via SMSdiscount.com for 7ct/min were always connected with good quality.

Chris