View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
BenSenise (Offline)

Default 11-04-2015, 00:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaztelugatxe View Post
Hello BenSenise,

First of all I must say, that I`ve not used the service "Orange Prepay SIM for roaming in Europe".

I´ve been reading the conditions carefully and the conditions for calls are as follows:

1. It costs 1,00 euro/day from the moment you receive/make a call and this charge is valid for 24 hours.
2. Minutes included: 60 (both calls made/received)
3. Included 60 minutes can be used to call: Spain, local calls within the country (EU, Island, Liechtenstein and Norway) and calls to other EU countries and also to receive calls.
4. Should you recieve/make calls beyond the 60 minute limit, Orange would charge another euro and 60 more minutes would be available.

Regards
thanks for your reply. i actually found the information that i was looking for on the orange.es website and it is clear [bold/underline mine]:

Go Europe
Important information when in zone 1 (European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway):
  • The mobile browsing daily fee is only paid the day you browse. It is charged on the first connection and is valid during the 24 hours following this connection.
  • Once you exceed your 100MB, you will be charged another 1€ (VAT included) and have another 100 MB to browse with. This will be renewed automatically.
  • The calls daily fee is only paid the day that you talk. It is charged on the first call made or received and is valid until 23:59 of that same day (pay monthly) or during the 24 hours following this call (pay as you go).
  • Once you exceed your 60 minutes, you will be charged another 1 € (VAT included) and have another 60 minutes to talk. This will be renewed automatically.
  • The 60 minutes are valid for calls to Spain, local calls, calls to other countries included in zone 1 and all calls received. No call set-up fee. For calls to other destination countries, the default roaming call rates apply. This does not include to services with premium rates.

so i am fairly certain that i can use this SIM throughout europe for EUR 1 per day for under 60 min. and another EUR 1 per day for up to 100MB of data. this is absolutely perfect for my needs. now let's see how it works in reality!