Thread: Toggle Mobile
View Single Post
Old
  (#129)
tivoboy (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default activation - 03-06-2013, 19:47

So, there really was nothing to do for "activation" when I put the card in the iphone (unlocked of course) it didn't pickup a network here in the USA. I tried updating the APN, and searching for a network, but there is no additional network selections.

I tried registering on the website and it TOOK my 300 xyz number, which isn't really a number at all for registration with the PUK I had on the credit card thingy that the SIM comes in, but there was NO number listed on the package, documentation, credit card thingy, etc..

toggle says, "once you connect to the network it'll tell you what you UK number is" but that of course hasn't happened.

When I check under the phone settings on the iphone it says my "number" is 44 300 xyz, which toggle says is just the "dynamic" number that'll GET me my regular number.?

I wonder if there are no roaming networks to connect to here in Washington, makes no sense.

I've also set the PROFILE to ROAMING and to INTERNATIONAL, and that doesn't work.

I've also tried using the tweakker webapp to have the settings automatically done on the phone, but THAT didn't work, so I put them back to the APN settings that toggle lists on their website.