View Single Post
Old
  (#114)
ygeffens (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 02-06-2010, 20:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaytooMobileCS View Post
We welcome everyone's feedback, negative or positive, as this is an open forum where information should flow freely. It is important to note that in order to protect everyone's privacy in the forums, we often reply by Private Message so please make sure to check that section of your site to ensure that you are not missing any feedback we are providing you.
We do, but in my case it took you just 4 weeks to read my PM. Just hours after making our conversation public, you respond. Coincidence?

Quote:
It is important to keep in mind that everyone's account situation is different and 1 customer may not receive the same offering as another, based on circumstances surrounding their original subscription.
May I remind you of what you wrote here in a reply to borjeg:

Quote:
Originally Posted by borjeg View Post
So, do all old Yackie card owners get new Paytoo cards?
Quote:
Yes, all previous Yackie Mobile customers will be offered our new Paytoo SIMs. Everyone will receive correspondence, via e-mail, outlining the instructions for getting your Paytoo SIM. If you had a credit remaining on your old SIM, this will be transferred to your new Paytoo SIM.
Regards,
Paytoo Customer Service
I'm just reading the word "all", in your reply, right?
The fact that I initally got my card for free, but then added credit to it can't be the issue here, can it? And I'm talking two cards in an identical situation, both were added credit by us. I informed you about that in my PM.

Quote:
We give each customer the individual attention they deserve. Please continue posting your opinions freely in the forum, but bare in mind that the best way to get assistance with your individual account is by sending a Private Message or contacting customer service and speaking to one of our representatives.
No comment on this, please think again about what you do, and what you say. Some people don't forget that easy, I'm one of them.

Mods: Not as borjeg (sorry mate) I will keep my mouth shut, and will not start a war

Yves

Sim:
Belgium: Proximus Smart+ 15 (+32 496 contract)

Voip:
Weepee-voip.be

Phones:
Apple iPhone 32Gb 5S