View Single Post
Old
  (#476)
ChrisNeedsToKnow (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 22-09-2014, 12:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterdoo View Post
After some time, the call is transferred to the voice mail number. Check with *#61#. In my case it says after 25 seconds to 00447404000231. This should be the Lycamobile UK voice mail that has nothing to do with the local Lycamobile numbers. I cannot reach that number from any phone, not even from Toggle. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I have deactivated the voice mail.
I also had my voicemail de-activated, and call diverts (which I cannot change) from my number also point to +447404000231.

Maybe you should check if you also get the "this number is not assigned"-announcement!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonkiller View Post
@chrisneedtoknow
Have a look at the new orange.ch unlimited EU roaming offer, that might be ideal for you!
Thanks for the hint!

There´s a lot of movement in the market right now. t-mobile.de suddenly offers an EU-roaming package at €5extra/month, which allows using your "national" data throughout EU+EWR+CH, plus it includes calls to Germany + within the country visited.

The mentioned orange-offer doesn´t include enough data for my liking.

simquadrat.de offers a flatrate at 19.95 to all of EU+EWR+CH, albeit only from Germany.

This trend encourages me to hope that there will be true "all-EU" packages soon, so I´ll wait just a little longer before re-optimizing everything from scratch.