View Single Post
Old
  (#11)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 14-09-2007, 16:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy View Post
Not in the vicinity of Central station and Centrum at least.
I actually could find Orange at Eriks (I hope this is the name of the book/newspaper shop in Maszakowska and in the new mall at Centralny), but I was more after SIMPlus
You probably mean Empik. That's great that they still sell Orange since they involved into a stronger partnership with Play .

> You can also reachrge in some ATMs ("bankomat") but then usually you type your phone number and the credit is added w/o any extra codes.

Quote:
Right. But someone somewhere (not necessarily in Poland, since I had been on holiday in Argentina some days before,) had cloned my debit card and I had to block it the second day in Poland and I found myself without access to this possibility.
Unfortunately cloning the cards in ATMs also happens in Poland . Basically, only ATMs located in banks or some well-monitored places are safe (but you can never exclude some "conspiracy" from the people who serve the machines ).

Quote:
> Didn't you switch the language of messages to English? Anyway, not all Plus messages are translated .

I did not know about this possibility... If you already wrote about this, I overlooked it. Sorry!
I didn't. I thought it's located on the Simplus page on this site and you had read about it b> The only problem is that you can't get a good voice and data rates on the same SIM. IPlus and Orange Free have horrible voice rates.

I agree. Therefore I switched to SIMPlus, with better data rates also, but with some "side-effects" on recharching the data.ut this code must have disappeared during some update in the past .

Quote:
Thank you again!
Sleepy
U r welcome