View Single Post
Old
  (#53)
ThomasG (Offline)

Default 04-07-2009, 21:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaimon View Post
So you will need 6 sim cards, PROBABLY all from the same provider. I take it you have 6 GSM phones suitable for use on 850/1900.
Yes, of course, some basics are self-explaining even for me
Quote:
Ebay USA ususally has lots of ATT & T-mobile prepaid sim cards for sale quite inexpensively ($10 or less). There are some Tuyo ACTIVATION packages available on Ebay also for under $10 (not clear whether a sim card is inlcuded). The ATT and T-Mo packages usually have a small amount (30) minutes time before they expire. I know T-mobile has a prepay plan were you have unlimited T-Mo tio T-Mo calling for $1 per day of use (ie, you don't use, you don't pay) - remember, inbound is not free, so if you call each phone, that is $6 gone if they are all on that rate plan option. You could just have a few phones on that kind of plan and do straight pay-as-you-go on the other phones. I dont know much about ATT prepaid plans. I hve bought T-MO prepaid cards on Ebay myself.

Seems lots of good talk about Tuyo. You would have to find a dealer in FL - seem to be plenty. I don't seem any sim card picing on the website, but I may be blind. They have a 10 cents per minute option.
Thx, Tuyo would have been my choice so far, has been recommended by many users. Just that I do not need to make any calls abroad so there may be other options, I did have something in mind there was a provider with internal calls being completely free of charge.