Thread: WorldSim
View Single Post
Old
  (#8)
WorldSIM (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 03-02-2011, 15:16

Hi to you all,

Vesko, yes and Bulgaria was free until last December but unfortunately roaming rates for this country are now too high and it's impossible for us to continue giving it as a free incoming country. We apology for that but there's nothing we can do about it at this moment, let's see if in a near future we can have better rates for Bulgaria.

I also know that it may be misleading but we always advise to check the rates on our website and that's why we also have a Tariff Quick Finder.

We say "Be Local – FREE incoming calls in 90+ countries incl. USA & EU" but if you take it to the letter USA and EU are not countries.

I don't have a better feedback for you right now and I'm sorry for that but as I told you before it's impossible for us right now to include Bulgaria in the Free incoming countries right now.

Gouwe28, about the messages as you can understand I'm not aware of your situation and I can't give you any feedback on this. What I can advise you is to send an email to info@worldsim.com again and make your complain, if you can give me more details of your WorldSIM account I will also talk with my customer service colleagues and see what I can do for you.
Concerning the tariffs change, like I told you we will send an email for every customer for every change we may have for now on, but for this one I can't do nothing because it is on our Terms and Conditions. We are always trying to improve our customer experience, and all the suggestions and critics are welcome, that's the only way we can be aware of our customers needs.

Bbob, thanks for your opinion. It's impossible to say something in just one phrase and explain every thing or every exception, that's why we have a page just for tariffs where you can see more details, everything it's explained on you website, as far as I'm concerned I don't think we are "lying" to anyone because in fact "WorldSIM customers travelling to the US can benefit from receiving free incoming calls, as well as making low cost local calls whilst in the US and internationally.", you can't say it's not true. Of course you have to see how it works, like you did and everyone does. After reading carefully our website do you think you can be mislead buy something??

About our prices, if you check our competitors each has a different one, it's like this for all the products you can buy, if you are going to buy a car, you will be asked a different price for a Bentley and a Vauxhall , also Ekit has less FREE roaming countries (like you mentioned) and they have a call set up charge and we don't. We are about to launch another product and we will revise the prices at that time. You can be updated on our products joining our Facebook page or following us on Twitter.

At the moment we don't have a fair use policy but we are in the process of evaluating this subject, will be updated on the website as soon as we have it done.

Thank you and hope I could help.

Regards,
Sofia