View Single Post
Old
  (#9)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 11-05-2010, 19:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaarciniex View Post
Internet seems to be working fine, except some areas and evenings, when I believe due to the number of users it gets slower....
That's a common effect on a shared medium. Anyway, from my experience bandwidth has improved on the German O2 network on average during the past year, as O2 have intensively optimized their network by installing and upgrading 8000 base stations from Huawei.

Quote:
And the remark I am not used to that refilling if You have run empty, after the working hours takes a lot of time to activate...
I don't understand what your problem is exactly. Do you mean it takes some time after redeeming a top up voucher until it's credited?

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com