Thread: Roam4Zero?
View Single Post
Old
  (#5)
m3m3m3 (Offline)

Default 03-04-2011, 15:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
First post, seem like an add for this unknow company ?
No I am not advertising for this company. Im looking for information...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
What country is the incoming number? IOM, Estonia, Belgium? The rates don't set my world on fire. People like Ekit because it is dual IMSI, has a nice feature set, tech support which answers, the phone, and will loan you a US number as needed for free (but at a $0.19 a minute call connect surcharge). Lastly, it doesn't have particularly difficult minimum usage requirements.

Roam4Less has a high rates for the US and Canada. My polling of other fairs made them see about average. Everyone has free incoming texts, there number of free incoming countries is a little low, but not horrid.

I like roaming SIMs for short trips into countries, as a hold over until I can get a local SIM, and/or for countries that put hurdles in the way of buying a local SIM. If you do a single country international trip on an annual basis, you are probably better with a local SIM.
I will be traveling to France, Italy, and Germany. And was looking at their rates to call back to the US. At $0.35 per min to call home, I thought that was relatively cheap, as ekit charges connection setup fee every time you call out (at least the one I had last time did)

But you brought up a good point of what country their incoming number is. I actually don't know.

My question was mainly reliability. If anyone had experience with call quality, etc