View Single Post
Old
  (#23)
Charyus (Offline)

Exclamation WorldSCAM (sorry, SIM) - 18-11-2014, 16:38

I'm sure WorldSIM is doing its best to be a decent telecom provider. Problem is, they are not very successful in it.

They are acting as a bunch of criminals by selling products without delivering them. They take money from people and subsequently delete their account so the client is not able to make use of the phone and services he paid for.

They are extremely hard to reach and there's nowhere a direct email address available. You are forced to use their web based comm tool which is not functioning when you want to ask or make a complain. The phone number they offer in case you like to speak directly with them, produces a stream of mind altering noise (perhaps you call this music???) and you NEVER get anybody on the phone.
Remember, WorldSIM is a telecom provider!! Great PR if you do not understand how it works in this world. Calling from abroad is costing me a serious amount of money, just because their product is not working and I therefore cannot use the free number.

Deleting an account that has been in working order for over two years and then telling me I'm not a client (with a WorldSIM card in my hands and proof of payment) is in my view nothing more and nothing less than a big rip off with the DNA of a 419 scam!!

You know, dear WorldSIM gang, this would have never happened if you simply checked out what was really going on. A simple "mea culpa" would have solved it. Now your terrible service, together with your attitude will result in much more damage than the profits you thought to make by stealing money from me.

For your information, a complaint is a very cheap way to bring your service level to higher standards. It shows faults in the organisation that you can work on. Simply disregarding them or even worse, not adequately address them, is a missed opportunity becoming a better company!

Conclusion? NEVER buy services from WorldSIM!

And for all the people who are happy with them? Congratulations! Stay with them and be happy. Do not change to another provider and spread the word. I must have made a mistake or I'm the only one who had this tragic encounter.