View Single Post
Old
  (#10)
TPA (Offline)

Default 25-09-2009, 11:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florin View Post
Hello TPA!

Sorry to say but you are wrong 100%. I used this site >> A-Gadka - Do?adowania telefonów na kart? w Orange Go, Pop, Simplus, Sami Swoi, Tak Tak, Heyah, Play! , to recharge my Heyah Account. I am from Romania, and I used a usual ROMANIAN DEBT CARD to make this transaction and it works!!

First time, I get from google into hundreds of sites from that you can top-up your Polish prepay accounts but all of them were working only with Polish Bank, but I never stop looking and I found this one, and tried to do so and I receive in matter of minutes a sms on my phone that my account was recharged.

You should search more before making a statement like this.

Good luck!

Dear Florin
I have just repeated the exercise hoping that indeed I was wrong. After entering all necessary data I was re-directed to Polcard where again I was re-directed as far as my own bank issuer of the card.

I attach the final result of "negative payment" (funny expression):

INFORMACJA O ODMOWNEJ PŁATNOŚCI
Szanowni Państwo,
informujemy iż płatność przebiegła negatywnie
Za chwilę zostanie wysłany e-mail z informacją o odmownej transakcji
Konto NIE zostanie obciążone kwotą transakcji: 25.00 PLN
Aby skontaktować się ze sprzedawcą wyślij do niego list: A-Gadka - doładowania telefonów on-line
Wszelkie pytania i sugestie prosimy kierować na adres podając numer transakcji.

Do you know the difference between debt and credit card? Perhaps your bank is a branch of a bank resident in Poland. Mine isn't. Check your facts and read "regulamin". The chalenge is still on - Anyone found the site yet?
TPA