View Single Post
Old
  (#7)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 08-12-2007, 21:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
The prospects of the service coming online again. Soory but we have heard this so many times now that I really have strong doubts if it will come online again. If it does ok but reamains the fact that customers have been without service for a very long time.
[...]

Andy you think these are hard words, there not. but maybe you think it's normal to pay for a service, than the service is offline, your paid account is blocked and you just have to sit back and wait for month's untill maybe something will come back online again.
bbob, let's put it this way

You've apparently published a private email from the company to its customers, and there is absolutely no indication in what you've written above to suggest that you initiated any contact yourself; you replied to register interest in replacement and that's all from what I can see.

Given that you raised a rhetorical question about 5 weeks ago about the remaining credit, it is rather surprising you've done nothing at all to find out the answer

So the tenets and tone of what you write seem to go over the top. If you had indeed contacted them, and then been either ignored or knocked back, then you'd have some justification for these complaints, like Bossman referred to above in the case of another company which he I and others discussed on another thread.

Now that you've published Globalsim's message though, I can't see anything in it that implies they are trying to deceive you or that they weren't cognisant or appreciative of your position.

I also don't see any reason there or elsewhere to assume that the SIM will never work again or be replaced instead. If the whole matter was totally finished, the message would have been substantially different.

But on the contrary, at the moment the prospects for resumption seem a lot brighter than they have been. Although it's frustrating to you not to know what is happening behind the scenes, you have no reason to discount what the firm has told you and might be patient for just a bit longer. If you want more details, make some effort and contact the company directly

Last edited by andy; 09-12-2007 at 04:24..