Thread: Yoigo Tarjeta 2
View Single Post
Old
  (#4)
Pitch (Offline)

Default 06-09-2007, 22:12

On the prepaid card there's no 6€ fee a month. You only have to spend at least 6€ a month in phone calls. You're not charged that in addition to the calls as long as you spend 6€.

The NIE number is for Spanish nationals or for those residing in Spain for prolonged periods of time (i.e. those w/ a residence). You can apply for it at a city hall or a police station provided you have your passport & copies of the housing documents. To buy a contract w/ any Spanish phone company you also need to have a Spanish bank account, from which the charges are automatically withdrawn. This is not the case w/ a rechargeable card.

There ARE long lines almost anywhere Yoigo's sold, given it's limited retail availability (especially compared to Vodafone, Movistar and Orange, which have their own stores). I was trying to help though, so I'd appreciate if you'd lay off the accusations. Yoigo's customer service can be reached at: +34 622 622 622. If you're not a current customer you can call at (1)-800-622-800. Good luck!