View Single Post
Old
  (#5)
Evan (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 22-03-2010, 08:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveRo View Post
Only thing not already mentioned here is "... each WIND F2G subscriber can “enroll” only once in 2010" though whether that's once per SIM or once per person (if the SIM is registered to a person) I don't know. Probably of no significance.
The mentioned quote is somehow confusing but you are right that it doesn't have any significance really. I read on another forum that people contacted the Wind CS and they were told that each person can register an unlimited number of SIMs and take advantage of the offer in each SIM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveRo View Post
I looked for registration forms to download so I could fill them in ready to register my F2G SIM against my passport, but couldn't find any on the website. (There are some on the Vodafone website - but they're Vodafone-specific.)
To my knowledge, you don't need any special registration forms. You just need to bring an identification document (passport, ID card, residence permit etc) and visit a Wind store. They take a copy of your ID document, enter your data on the national database and finally you sign a formal statement that verifies that the above data is correct.