View Single Post
Old
  (#1)
borjeg (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 3 Italy Prepaid disaster - 08-07-2010, 20:23

During a recent visit in Italy I wanted to recharge our 3Prepaid card. I paid the charge in a 3Shop.

All they managed to do was partly inactivate the card. The card was still logged in to the net but with no functions. All in- and outgoing traffic was cut off.

Still after a couple of weeks and appr 7 hours of talking to the shop assisant and the client service, absolutely nothing has happened. No chance of refunding money payed for nothing. And on top of that, they started all over each time I asked why the card was partly cut off. We have been working with prepaid systems for about 15 years now. I have never before met such an incompetence before (maybe with the exception of Yackie/Paytoo).

Since we are in the prepaid business I tried to follow this issue through, to see what an average tourist/client would fight against.

Since an English speaking Italian is as rare as crocodiles in Italy, all conversation had to be in Italian.

So, all visitors, be warned; 3 Italia is not the prepaid card to buy.

We have been using TIM cards, Wind and Vodafone Prepaids for more than ten years without any problems at all.