View Single Post
Old
  (#7)
jla956 (Offline)

Default 12-04-2006, 02:10

Stan - thanks again for all of the feedback and the link to their Sim instructions.

Quote:
Here is a link:

http://www.eplus.de/myEplusService/2...reeAndEasy.pdf

Setup (national) [page 14]
I've read through pages 14 and 15 and I hope that I understood the directions correctly. If you would look at my following translation and see if it makes sense I would appreciate it. I'm only including what I believe are the main points:

Quote:
Miss Nothing: Free & Easy Mailbox

Your Mailbox

The Free & Easy mailbox assures that you won't lose any messages. It switches itself on whenever you cannot accept a call or if you are not available (ie: your cell phone is switched off).

Mailbox Includes:

Select 9911 and then press the CALL or OK key, and then you will be asked to enter your 4 to 10 digit secret number. (Mailbox Secret Number: You?ll need this if you want to access your mailbox from a phone other than your cell phone.) We recommend that you use a similar number as your PIN. After you enter your secret number you will be requested to record your first and last name. When someone gets your Mailbox they will then be greeted with you name. In addition the caller will then hear then the following standard greetings, "This is the E-plus Mailbox of (your first and last name). Your call unfortunately cannot be received at this time. After the tone you can leave your name and message if you like.

Individual announcement:

You have the ability to record a personal greeting announcement. The message can be approximately 40 seconds long. For deletions or changing you press #1. You can select between the standard greetings or the individual greeting announcement. In that case you will dial 9911 and in the main menu push #2 (name & greeting) Pushing either #1 or #2 makes the selection.

Mailbox Messages:

As soon as your mailbox receives a message you will receive a text message. The following information is contained in this short message: The number of received recorded announcements.

The phone number of the Free & Easy mailbox.

Domestically you can dial 9911 to access your Free & Easy mailbox. If you call this way you will automatically be connected to your mailbox and will not have to inter your secret ID number.
I know there are more items dealing with funny messages, and accessing your mailbox from another number, but I hope these are the main points. Let me know what I missed.

Thanks again for your help.