Thread: Toggle Mobile
View Single Post
Old
  (#372)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 05-01-2014, 17:32

Customer support has just called me back and obviously the issue of lacking country codes when being called on the US number has been resolved. By the way I was impressed that toggle supports call waiting, which not many prepaid operators do.
On that occasion I also asked for Belgian numbers since I'm also getting the "Country alias is invalid" message when trying to register such and the gentleman told me that Belgium should not appear on the website as it has not been launched yet as toggle country.
I also made them aware of Switzerland being called "Swiss" in the drop-down menu, after the retired senior marketing officer for toggle obviously didn't consider my long list of issues and proposals I sent her almost a year ago.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Last edited by inquisitor; 05-01-2014 at 18:13..