View Single Post
Old
  (#10)
petkow (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 30-10-2009, 21:30

Yes, there's a hundred other things I could add but I guess the prepaidgsm forum isn't the place! I do love your vision for a better Movistar though!

Briefly, just on one small point that you mentioned:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin View Post
...and free customer support lines in Spanish, English, German, Dutch.
Strangely enough this is one thing Movistar do have! This is a point that can be of benefit to other members of ppgsm who may have Movistar Prepaid phones.

I found this out quite by accident! I now actually know Spanish people who speak to their English department as request are usually dealt with quicker as there is less "buck-passing" and transferring. When I first spoke to the Spanish department, I would keep getting transferred from one department to the next, and usually would get cut off somewhere on the way! Transferring does not hapen in the international department as one CS agent is obliged to stay with you throughout the call, even if he has to talk to other departments on your behalf! Calls can last quite long though.

If you dial 1485 from any spanish phone (landline or mobile on any network) you get through to Movistar customer services for free! Just ask for the international department, and you may be pleasently surprised! Also in their defence freephone customer service numbers that work from any mobile network is something I am not used to from other countries either!