View Single Post
Old
  (#5)
Gryphone (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 12-01-2007, 14:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM-Fan View Post
But don't forget reading the fine print. They reserve to deactivate Callyas that are not used. So it's more like one of these British "do something at least every six months" offers.
Well... theoreticly yes. But we'll have to wait and see how D2 is going to handle this in practice.

Just today I received news that starting next tuesday the old Loop tariffs (Classic and Alltime) will no longer be offered to new customers, leaving only Loop S/M/L.
(Existing customer using Classic, Alltime or Mobile may keep their tariff, however on Classic and Mobile they are faced with a slight increase of charges due to new VAT, as mentioned above.)

Active Prepaid SIMs: United Mobile; (RC) China Mobile; (USA) TúYo; (D) Loop, Callya, Simyo; (A) Klax; (I) Wind; (B) Ay Yildiz
Former Prepaid SIMs: (RC) IF; (D) Free&Easy, Xtra; (A) Yesss; (UK) Pay&Go; (E) Movistar; (IS) Frelsi
Mobiles in use: Sagem my101X, Siemens M50, Nokia 6800, Siemens M65, Motorola E770, Samsung SGH-Z500, Nokia 9500
Previous Mobiles: Nokia 5130, Motorola V3688, Sagem myX-1, Siemens M55, NEC e313, SonyEricsson T200, Motorola V980, Siemens C45, Motorola V600

Last edited by Gryphone; 13-01-2007 at 13:30..