View Single Post
Old
  (#77)
DaveRo (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 15-09-2008, 08:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by real_goose View Post
... I can not get signed in to Yahoo mail from any browser, it simply returns to the signon screen without any error. ...
I don't have a yahoo mail account but I do have yahoo logins for flickr. Lately i've been having problems with flickr over Wind NS. I used to be able to use the 'blog this' feature but now I can't. This happens a lot - things that work one day don't the next. And vice versa - I couldn't update my wordpress blog but now I can!

Using this Nokia N810 with its Gecko-based browser and Privoxy as described earlier I just called mail.yahoo.com It returned an application/vnd.wap.xhtml+xml document - which I can't handle.

I'm getting more and more of these WAP documents. I used to be able to use timesonline but now I get a text/vnd.wap.wml doc returned. And it came from timesmobile.mobi - so either the times or the proxy has redirected me there. Does anyone understand what's happening here?

The N810's browser string starts "Firefox/3.0a1 Tablet Browser 0.2.2..." I get the same with Firefox on the laptop.

Dave
on Kefalonia