View Single Post
Old
  (#34)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 23-08-2015, 01:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alldaywifi View Post
Since we started our company, we did not create a single self-promotional content, on any of the platforms. We just concentrate on our guests, not marketing posts. That's why we even were involved in prepaid wiki by one of the contributors, not us.

These are the main points I wanted to make clear.service, personally appreciate this kind of contributions and we are always ready to improve any points, which you might find to improve user experience. I do not know if you know about any company who pay attention to this kind of valuable feedbacks and takes necessary actions immediately.

We are doing our best to keep our Startup honest and transparent, which makes the life of travellers easier in our country.
I suppose we can accept your assurance at face value, but I can see possible reasons why wolfbln was confused about who was promoting your product.

The two new members who posted about it here and on other platforms also seem a little confused. They tell us they are from two other countries, and that they visited Turkey and used your product.

But actually they both posted from within Turkey, even 2 months after the visit of one, using other ISP's. This may or may not imply a longer term relationship with the country, but it does make me wonder about their use of your service, including why they are posting so much about it, without mentioning others that they've used.

Last edited by andy; 23-08-2015 at 09:41..