View Single Post
Old
  (#19)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 17-11-2005, 16:41

ok, I take back my speculation - it is called 09 Mobile

it's been going about 2 months - the man I spoke to hadn't heard of Riiing/UM - he agreed the tariffs look remarkably similar - I said I suspected the people setting up his company might have seen Riiing

hmmmm, something very odd about Google then - why couldn't it find the company's own website - maybe it can't be arsed with domains in .is

http://www.09.is/here.php

I hope it will answer most of Stu's (and other) questions ...

I'll have a browse now and may ring them again later if anything needs clarification

the life of the card might be tricky for some - it needs topping up ... or does it?
Quote:
The user is solely responsible for recharging the card in good time unless otherwise has been agreed to with 09. If the card is not recharged with the minimum amount of?? ? 25.- within 9 months period, or the service used within that time frame, or if the card is being misused, the card will become invalid and any credit possibly remaining will be forfeited
I think we need a semantic or logic expert ... 'not or or', not 'not and' ...

the FAQ says -
Quote:
Does the 09 SIM Card expires?
If you do not use it or recharge it within any period of 9 months it will expire together with possible call value left on it. To avoid this you can recharge or place a call.