View Single Post
Old
  (#1)
millicent_g (Offline)

Default Problems with MÁSmovil - 05-09-2011, 16:10

Hi

So, I bought a MÁSmovil SIM on Friday in Madrid with the auto recharge option. It worked fine for the first day (SMS, calls to Australia, data) but now I have a couple of problems:

Problem 1 - Auto Recharge
The first auto recharge worked fine (I purposely called Australia a few times to use up the credit because I want to take the phone roaming and you need 2 auto recharges to enable roaming) but since then a subsequent recharge has failed. I've checked that the card is working fine and it definitely is not suspended / cancelled. I've called MÁSmovil and they put through a manual charge but that didn't work either.

Problem 2 - SMS to Australia
The second problem is sending SMS to Australia. Only 1 of my friends has received any texts. He is on the Telstra network in Australia. All of my other friends on Optus, Virgin, 3 have not received any of my texts. The strange thing is that my friend on 3 actually received 2 texts from me on Friday and then nothing since then. I've emailed MÁSmovil about this but haven't heard back (yet).

I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced these problems and / or if anyone out there has any suggestions?

Thanks!