View Single Post
Old
  (#18)
snidely (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 06-01-2011, 19:08

Stu -
I know I mentioned this to you in the past - but for others --
When wife and I got to the airport in Dubai 1.5 hrs. early a couple years ago, we both were on our phones making use of the free wifi there to call back to U.S. via UMA Roaming "regularly" would have cost $3+ per min. We ran up at least 100 min. between us. Simply would not have called, or at the least limited the time to 5-10 min if it weren't for UMA.
BTW - I know you left Detroit in economic ruin. It seems you have left Dubai on the way to the same fate, economically. What's your next target?

...mike

Make use of T-M's UMA/wifi free calling from any place in the world with access to wifi. I use an LG G6, wife an S7)
A/o Oct 20, 2013 no need for intl prepaid as T-Mobile U.S. includes voice roaming at 20ยข/min (in and out)., unlimited text (in and out), and unlimited data in 140+ countries.

My Plan -[6 lines] U.S. T-Mobile unlimited minutes (incoming and outgoing), unlimited text, fast data on each line. that $145/mo. total! . (In U.S. no surcharge for calling a cell.) If a line exceeds 2G of data in a month, pay $10 more for that line. [That only happens a couple times/year.