View Single Post
Old
  (#518)
peterdoo (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 19-05-2015, 10:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisNeedsToKnow View Post
Same with UK-Toggle cards: The menu for local numbers now lists Austria, Belgium and Romania.
But unfortunatelly Italy and Portugal are not listed although the normal Lycamobile customers seem to get these identities automatically (without a local number) while roaming in these countries.

I visit at least 8 Toggle countries each year, so 9 identities is quite a limitation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor
With all the expertise in SIM card engineering Lycamobile has demonstrated with toggle I cannot understand why they don't use this simple and convenient feature. Please guys, implement a EHPLMN list for all our IMSIs!
Not all, but most of today's phones allow data roaming on networks of the same country without indicating roaming and without respecting the setting for data roaming. There is normally no need for EHPLMN. On my Alditalk SIM EHPLMN is empty. There is no mention of 262 07 anywhere on the SIM. It happily roams on O2 including data without indicating roaming and without the need to enable data roaming (S4 mini phone).