View Single Post
Old
  (#8)
JohnDoe

Default 24-04-2009, 21:13

@bbob

... come on, that´s bullsh.t. Just stay straight with the facts!

Quote:
They don't even have a email address, you can only write or call them.
Sure they have an e-mail address, I see from reading your comment you did not made any research. Did you read the "Terms & Conditions", like you should BEFORE you agree to any contract? The e-mail address from S4T is s4t.support@sim4travel.com.

Quote:
Recentrly they registered a domein name 1 letter different from united mobile where um customers could get one of their free cards.
So what do you have to judge them for their "guerilla marketing"? If you would look neutral at this whole thing you would see that the registration of this website was about 4-7 days before the blackout of UM, so the rumours and the known facts inside the circle of the competitors (and they do know each other) should have been a wake up call for UM customers.

Quote:
It said free postage but this was not free only the UK postage was free.
It says CLEARLY on the web page "FREE shipping within the UK", so where is the problem? When you are outside of the UK you pay for shipping, absolutely normal business behaviour. UM did also charged for shipping, so what ...?

Quote:
They did promise me a to sent me a fre card. Won't use it but it will just cost them money.
Great attitude, grab everything you can and hope you can use everything for free ... Thats the reason why no value can be raised in this business, where no money is there will no company stay long in the market.

Quote:
Stay away from them and get a card from easyroam or mr ed, you just pay a samll yearly fee, believe 10 pounds and that's it.
Sh.t advise ..., compare the prices for frequent use and you will see that the effective usage costs will (in- and outbound calls) clearly show that even with the "daily usage" fee the S4T SIM will be less cost intensive then the Travelsim offer.

Last edited by JohnDoe; 24-04-2009 at 21:20..