View Single Post
Old
  (#4)
wolfbln (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 13-06-2015, 16:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggking7 View Post
I went to a Vodafone shop and a Yoigo shop and was specifically told that the data allowance on those could only be refilled once per month. This was all communicated through my wife who is a native Spaniard.
I hate to tell you, not even your Spanish wife is immune to Spanish "customer service".

This is what Yoigo has to say about their prepaid plans:
"Superados los MB a alta velocidad, ésta se reduce hasta máximo 64 kbps sin coste adicional. Si lo necesitas, por 2,42 € € IVA incl. puedes contratar 200 MB más a alta velocidad hasta 4G para usar dentro del mes. Los MB a alta velocidad que no consumas en un periodo no se acumulan para el siguiente."

With Yoigo data even "roll over" to the next month like you say in the US. Add-ons are similar with Vodafone and Digi mobil and Hits mobile. You can make extra money, when you need extra data. Even Spanish telcos have found that out.

Don't tell your wife that she was misguided on that. From my experience they can get very upset when they feel cheated. Better tell her, that the Tuenti promotion with 4€ for 1 GB add-on is the best on the market which is true.