Quick Facts

Network Name: Heyah (MVNO on Era)
Prepaid Card Name: Heyah
Frequency and Technology: GSM 900/1800
Prepaid Package Cost (Just SIM): PLN 20, including PLN 15 of credit
Documents Needed: none
Prepaid Package Validity: 1 month, plus 1 month to recharge
CSD access: Yes
GPRS/EDGE access: Yes, GPRS (must activate through Heyah's web site)
UMTS access: No
SIM applications: don't remember
Manual included: really brief instructions, in Polish only
Refill amounts: PLN 20 and 50
Availability: almost everywhere, most kiosks, look for the red hand logo
Competitors: SimPlus, Era Tak Tak, Orange, Sami Swoi, Pop

More In-Depth Information

Buying:

The Good:
It's really easy to buy a prepaid card by Heyah, just go to the first kiosk with the red hand logo and pay PLN 20, the simcard is ready to go.

The Bad:
Really no problems, if you don't speak Polish just use hands gestures!

Usage:

The Good:
When I went to Poland Heyah had just started the revolution of prepaid tariffs and was the best option, along with Nowy Pop. Now it's probably not the cheapest solution for national calls in Poland, but surely it still is great for direct international calls (but Sami Swoi plus some international prepaid card can be cheaper). If you have a friend with Heyah too it's great also for messaging and in net calls.
Now Heyah also offers full data capability and national MMS. Voicemail is free of charge and international roaming is preactivated.

The Bad:
I really had no big problems with Heyah, the only hassle could be that everything is in Polish, so I understood nothing about the little manual or the SMS I could receive. But here on PrepaidGSM you can find everything about Heyah and all Polish offers thanks to Przemolog, so it's really not a problem.

TIPS:
No particular tips

FINAL THOUGHTS:
I really enjoyed using my Heyah card, along with an international prepaid card, calling and messaging with Italy and Polish friends every day was really cheap, I really spent little compared to my Italian roaming fees. Heyah is not the cheapest offer anymore now, but surely it's still very reliable and easy to use so I can suggest it without any doubt.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim